Your privacy is important to us, and we take our responsibility of caring for it seriously.
The information we collect depends on what products you use and how you use them. Please see below for more details.
- Information You Give Us Directly
We collect information you provide us, including:
- Your personal contact information, including your name, email address, telephone number;
- Your mailing address, including street address, city, state, country, and ZIP code;
- Details you provide in product reviews;
- Information you provide when seeking help from our customer service department us such as your name, telephone number, and email address, as well as the issues you experience; and
- Billing information, such as your name, payment card number and payment account details;
- Other Information We Collect When You Use Our Website
We collect other information automatically when you use our products, including:
- IP address;
- Mobile and other hardware or device identifiers;
- Browser information, including your browser type and the language you prefer;
- Referring and exit pages, including landing pages and pages viewed;
- Platform type;
- Demographic information, such as age and gender; and
- Device event information, including crash reports, request and referral URL's and system activity details (e.g. whether you encountered an error playing our games or lost Internet access).
We also may collect and store information locally on your device, using mechanisms like cookies, browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
We collect some information from you when you provide it to us directly, such as via an online form or when you talk with our customer experience team via chat, email and telephone. We and third parties also use certain technologies described below to collect information to deliver excellent experiences.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
We use other technologies for similar purposes as a cookie. We use pixels or clear GIFs to collect information about your use of our products and your response to our marketing emails. We use Internet log files (which contain technical data such as your IP address) to monitor traffic on our products, troubleshoot technical problems, detect and prevent fraud and enforce our User Agreement. We currently do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. We may adopt a DNT standard if one is established. In the meantime, you may opt out of certain types of tracking, including certain analytics and tailored advertising by changing your cookie settings.
We also use Analytics, Advertising, Anti-Cheat and Anti-Fraud technologies in our products that utilize the same cookies and similar mechanisms. These technologies are described below.
- Analytics Technologies
We use third party analytic technologies like Google Analytics to collect information about how you use our website. For instance, the Vlad and Niki Shop may collect and store data from your computer or device when you use our website. This information includes technical and related information about your computer or device and operating system (such as IP Address and device ID), information about your usage statistics.
- Ad Serving Technologies
These technologies collect and use information so we can serve appropriate advertising to you and help track results and measure effectiveness. In addition to identifiers, this information includes:
- Advertisements served and the location of the ad;
- Length of time an advertisement was visible;
- Domain type, IP address, size of the advertisement; and
- Advertisement response.
We use your personal and non-personal information, both individually and combined together, in the following ways:
- Personalize advertising for you and deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers;
- Serve and measure the effectiveness of advertising;
- Measure the performance of our website;
- Provide products you may like;
- Set up loyalty programs;
- Identify, fix, and troubleshoot bugs and service errors;
- Run competitions and contests;
- Adhere to your preferences and to deliver dynamic content; and
- Help keep our services safe and fair, resolve disputes, investigate and help curb fraud and illegal behavior, comply with the law, and to enforce our agreements and policies.
We retain the information we collect for as long as necessary to provide our products and services, and we may retain that information beyond that period if necessary for legal, operational or other legitimate reasons.
4. Information We Share with Third Parties
We do not share personal information that directly identifies you (such as your name, e-mail or postal address) with third parties for their own use without your consent, unless it is either required by law or we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our rights, property or operations or to protect our players or third parties. We may share anonymous or aggregated information, or other data that does not directly identify you, with third parties, for instance your persona and game stats on leaderboards or to show trends about use of our products.
We employ third parties located in and outside of your country of residence (including outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)) to collect or process personal information on our behalf for various reasons, such as conducting market surveys, facilitating credit card processing, or sending emails. When our third party agents or service providers collect or receive personal information, we require that they use the data only on our behalf and for purposes consistent with this policy.
We do not knowingly disclose directly identifying personal information from children under 18 years of age to independent third parties even with consent.
However, in the event of a reorganization, divestiture, merger, sale or bankruptcy, we may transfer all information we collect to the relevant third party and will obtain your consent to do so if required by law.
We do not control information sent from your browser to third parties, such as advertising networks and analytics companies that receive information in the normal course of your Internet activity. When third party technologies or social tools are integrated into our products, those third parties may collect information when you use our products.
5. Where We Hold Your Information
Security of our players' information is a priority at the Vlad and Niki Shop, and we take a range of measures to help protect it, including encryption of sensitive financial information. We take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
7. Your Choices and Controls
We give you meaningful choices when it comes to important uses and collection of information. For example, you can update your account information and preferences, choose to opt in or out of the Vlad and Niki Shop marketing emails and choose whether to share your information with select our partners. If you would like to opt out at any time after providing your consent, contact customer service.
You also may adjust your browser settings to block certain online tracking, such as cookies, as further described in section 2.
8. Changes to Our Policy
We may update this policy from time to time, so please review it frequently. You can see when this policy was last updated by checking the "last updated" date displayed at the top of this policy.
9. Contact Us
If you have a complaint or question about this policy, please send an email to our customer service department.